Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- This ticket is sold by Flying Fruit Fly Circus ABN 76 007 293 389; and is subject to any conditions for that activity and/or the venue.
- A ticket sold is subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Refunds or exchanges for performance tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply.
- The right of admission is reserved by the management. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance – which may be at the first interval.
- Recording of any performance by camera, tape recorder or other recording technology is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones, pagers and other communications devices must be turned off and/or made silent before entering the theatre.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk and Flying Fruit Fly Circus will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury due to a breach of these conditions.
- Flying Fruit Fly Circus reserves the right to: add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programmes; seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Flying Fruit Fly Circus, be resold or offered for resale for more than 110% of the original ticket price. If a ticket is sold or offered for resale or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticket holder may be refused admission.
- All ticket prices are advertised and sold in Australian dollars
For more information about ticketing refer to the Code of Practice for the Ticketing from Live Performance Australia.