Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Keeping Borderville safe and enjoyable for everyone
We are always mindful of government health advice and will deliver Borderville in line with our COVID-Safe event plan. You may be asked to: – show your vaccination status – wear a face covering – be mindful of others and their space as you move around the sites and venues
No-one should attend a Borderville event if they feel unwell, have any coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate. In such circumstances your tickets can be refunded.
Covid-19 Refunds, Credits & Exchanges
For the safety of all patrons and staff, Flying Fruit Fly Circus has modified our ticketing terms and conditions. A full refund, credit or exchange is available to any ticket purchaser who:
- Is experiencing any symptoms of COVID; and/or
- Has been in contact with a confirmed COVID case; and/or
- Is awaiting COVID test results; and /or
- Must not attend to comply with terms and conditions of sale or instructions received at Flying Fruit Fly Circus.
The credit, exchange or refund option is available until the performance commences. No credit, exchange or refunds are available after the performance has taken place.
A credit, exchange or refund will continue to be offered for any tickets to cancelled or rescheduled shows.
Please check the ticketing terms and conditions including refund policy for any shows sold through other venues.
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Sale:
- This ticket is sold by Flying Fruit Fly Circus ABN 76 007 293 389; and is subject to any conditions for that activity and/or the venue.
- A ticket sold is subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Refunds or exchanges for performance tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply.
- The right of admission is reserved by the management. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance – which may be at the first interval.
- Recording of any performance by camera, tape recorder or other recording technology is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones, pagers and other communications devices must be turned off and/or made silent before entering the theatre.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk and Flying Fruit Fly Circus will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury due to a breach of these conditions.
- Flying Fruit Fly Circus reserves the right to: add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programmes; seating arrangements and audience capacity; and refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Flying Fruit Fly Circus, be resold or offered for resale for more than 110% of the original ticket price. If a ticket is sold or offered for resale or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticket holder may be refused admission.
- All ticket prices are advertised and sold in Australian dollars
For more information about ticketing refer to the Code of Practice for the Ticketing from Live Performance Australia.