Flying Fruit Fly Circus is a registered COVID Safe business. We have enhanced health and hygiene measures in place.
What we are doing:
- Reduced audience capacity with socially distanced seating in the venue following 2m2 guidelines as of 7 December 2020.
- Reduced audience capacity for outdoor events to allow for physical distancing.
- Additional cleaning before, during and after events including frequent sanitisation of high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are provided for audience and staff.
- Signage indicating capacity limits and social distances.
- Front of house staff have completed COVID Safety training and a dedicated COVID Marshall is onsite for all performances.
- Cashless payments at the bar.
- Modified ticket policy to allow more exchange and refund options if you are unwell.
What you can do:
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case or await COVID test results.
- Remain in your allocated seating.
- Practise physical distancing whilst in the building.
- Practise good hand hygiene by washing your hands and using hand sanitiser regularly.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. If you made the booking, collect the contact information of your guests and have their permission to share it if required.
- Download the COVIDSafe app and keep it running whilst in our venue.
- Please listen to the requests of our staff, they are working to keep us all safe.
- We encourage the use of masks to help protect our community.
We continue to closely monitor and adhere to the regulations and advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health and in accordance with NSW Government guidelines. Our COVID Safe plans will continue to evolve as the health advice changes.