Calling all young photographers! UNPRECEDENTED is a paste-up photography exhibition for young photographers documenting your 2020.
First drought, bushfires, then a global pandemic, lockdowns and online learning – it has been a crazy year. Amongst all the bad news, there have been many examples of resilience and hope. Submit a photograph that sums up your 2020. A collection of photographs will be exhibited in an outdoor gallery in Albury during December and January. But get in quick!
The deadline for submissions is Friday 20 November.
- The higher quality the image the better! Please make sure the photo is at least 1MB and up to 5MB in size, and at a minimum 200DPI (300 is better!)
- A single bold image will print up better than an image with lots of elements and complexity.
- Boost your contrast and saturation to make your photo really stand out when printed(black and white pictures are also good).
- Keep it PG and relevant – images featuring adult content will not be exhibited.
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO
Conditions of Entry
- Photos should reflect on your year in 2020 – whether it’s reflecting on your experience during the bushfires, or in lockdown or remote learning, or being able to get back together with friends now things are easing and your hopes for the future.
- Entries are open to anyone aged 20 years or younger residing in the local area – Greater Hume shire, Federation Council, Albury City, City of Wodonga, Towong Shire or Indigo Shire.
- Photos must be the work of the photographer who enters the competition.
- Entries from persons under 18 must submit with parent permission.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to obtain the permission of the persons/subjects in the photograph.
- Photographs should have been taken in 2020.
- Photos should be entered that are not ‘collages’ or rely on heavy use of image manipulation (e.g. photoshop) or overlay.
- The FFFC’s decision to include a photograph in the exhibition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Electronic copies only will be received; they should be at 200 DPI and at least 1 MB file size.
- Entries should be submitted via the website form. Filenames for the photos should contain the entrants’ name.
- Each photograph should have a title and a sentence about it.
- Copyright and intellectual property of the images remains the permission of the photographer.
- By submitting the permission form, the entrant grants permission to the Flying Fruit Fly Circus (FFFC) to copy and publish their submission (including any photograph or text) or part of it for any purpose relating to the Flying Fruit Fly Circus’ projects. The FFFC may publish your work on our websites, social media sites or in print or digital publication.
- Entries for UNPRECEDENTED will close on Friday 20 November 2020.
- Submitting the entry form constitutes acceptance of these conditions.